How to Transfer Money From FreeCharge Wallet to Bank Account
Not sure how to transfer money from FreeCharge wallet to your bank account? Follow these steps:Transfer money from FreeCharge wallet to bank account via app
- Open the FreeCharge app and click Account
- Tap the My account details button
- Tap on the balance you have in your wallet (below your name and email ID)
- Hit the Withdraw button, and choose the bank account you want to transfer money to
- Tap Withdraw
Transfer money from FreeCharge wallet to your bank account via desktop website:
- Login to your FreeCharge account, and click the Add Money button
- In the next window, select the Withdraw to Bank option (the second option from the bottom on the left)
- Select the bank you want to transfer money to and click Withdraw
You can transfer up to Rs. 5,000 at a time from FreeCharge wallet to a bank account, and a maximum of Rs. 25,000 in a day. If you transfer Rs. 25,000 in a day, you will not be able to send any more money to your bank account again the whole month as Rs. 25,000 is also the monthly limit. However, if you transfer a sum to your FreeCharge wallet, you will have to wait two days before you can send it to a bank account. Moreover, money you received as cashback from merchants cannot be transferred to bank accounts, and will stay in your wallet.
Transferring money from your FreeCharge wallet to bank account is free of cost till December 31, 2016; this may change after January 1, 2017, but the company is yet to take a final decision on the matter.
Check out our similar guides for Paytm